Aug 2001 to Present
Delivering Training for Social Sciences Professionals
Together with his professional and academic practice, Miguel has been invited by several institutions to deliver training sessions for professionals in the area of Social Sciences, in a total of more than 50 different sessions. These sessions include, but were not limited to, subjects such as Ofsted Regulations, Safeguarding, Drug & Alcohol, Criminology, or Genograms.
- Ofsted Children’s Homes Regulations (@ FEVACA, since 2019)
- Safeguarding Children (@ FEVACA, since 2020)
- Creation of Genograms and Eco-maps (@ Several, between 2009 and 2013)
- Several modules regarding Ethics and Intervention (@ AIDSS Post-Graduation Programmes and @ EFA Courses, between 2008 and 2012)
- Training teams of several Drug Abuse Primary Prevention Projects (Sabrosa, Chaves, Macedo de Cavaleiros).